• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desert Style by Akor Shel!

He's using the Showoff Style Arlianin <_<

Weird, it seems quite playable. Since you can walk over those 'Sandstones'. To that the tombentrance is done pretty well, of course he could do better, but for first try it's alright. Your still the old guy from ******, ignorance in person.

Everyone on this section just copies noobs... If someone says good all say good if someone says bad all say bad...

This is 9/10? Wtf?

As he said its his first desert map so it isnt as good as someone who has made loads and also he says he rushed it and you say 9/10.

This is bull shit.

Yea, forums are pathetic, fight against it? Dude, you just make a fool of yourself then. It's like 99 pathetic guys against you, ignore them and act normal, at the moment you just beeing an ignorant cunt.

My critism to the map. Looks like the only usefull post so far..

First view on the pictures is pretty good, yet there is of course alot to improve on.

• The ruines should be more detailed, so it really looks like ruins.
  • The stones makes no sence to me, better use anything else there.
  • Use less of the sandstones, you used way to much and they get annoying.
  • I keep myself asking how those plants grow on the mountain, since mountains in desert usually don't obtain water, so I really ask myself how they survive :p.

Keep it, since it's a really good start you got there.

Weird, it seems quite playable. Since you can walk over those 'Sandstones'. To that the tombentrance is done pretty well, of course he could do better, but for first try it's alright. Your still the old guy from ******, ignorance in person.

Yea, forums are pathetic, fight against it? Dude, you just make a fool of yourself then. It's like 99 pathetic guys against you, ignore them and act normal, at the moment you just beeing an ignorant cunt.

My critism to the map. Looks like the only usefull post so far..

First view on the pictures is pretty good, yet there is of course alot to improve on.

• The ruines should be more detailed, so it really looks like ruins.
  • The stones makes no sence to me, better use anything else there.
  • Use less of the sandstones, you used way to much and they get annoying.
  • I keep myself asking how those plants grow on the mountain, since mountains in desert usually don't obtain water, so I really ask myself how they survive :p.

Keep it, since it's a really good start you got there.

Pro Mapper OT = Akor Shell

Smiley-Angry-256x256.png

Pro Mapper OT, why do you got the same ip-adress then -.-?

Everyone on this section just copies noobs... If someone says good all say good if someone says bad all say bad...

This is 9/10? Wtf?

As he said its his first desert map so it isnt as good as someone who has made loads and also he says he rushed it and you say 9/10.

This is bull shit.
So basically you're saying you need to have mapped 100 deserts before you're actually good at it? :eek:

Agreed. Except decent.

yea my loony maps (joke maps) were bull shit and the one ive downloaded and no one has realised was funny too :thumbup:

go fuck urself ;)
nothx

Pro Mapper OT = Akor Shell

Smiley-Angry-256x256.png
FAIL! (seriously, if it's true, it's sad :()

Sorry but I have to say that Im not PRO Mapper OT. Neon Noob.
I made an account wich name was called Pro Mapper OTs. Watch the "s"?

So stop spamming my threads Neon and Sizaro.

And stop bothering PRO Mapper OT.

Back