• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desert Style by Akor Shel!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I've never made one of this, I hope you like my first tryout of a desert.
Sorry, I was hurry so I didn't add respawns and more detail.
Feel free to give your opinion.

desert.jpg

Thank You! :)

You guys! this isn't fair!!! Just when I fixed one map... you guys create a new map, that is 10^10 times better then mine :(

As you just now read you understan, that you are mapping Very good! :p

You are so damn good! Maybe I can get you a place on my team! Add me on msn and we shall talk.

Everyone on this section just copies noobs... If someone says good all say good if someone says bad all say bad...

This is 9/10? Wtf?

As he said its his first desert map so it isnt as good as someone who has made loads and also he says he rushed it and you say 9/10.

This is bull shit.

Everyone on this section just copies noobs... If someone says good all say good if someone says bad all say bad...

This is 9/10? Wtf?

As he said its his first desert map so it isnt as good as someone who has made loads and also he says he rushed it and you say 9/10.

This is bull shit.

Whole you are a bull shit...

OnT:

Yeah, for sure... try use some sandstone wall there instead...

-.- you made me a crazy guy from your mapping :O WTF? THE FIRST DESERT MAPPING FOR YOU? WITH ALL OF THAT COOLISH?

*English Pro Mapper OT, You cant say anything you always do Damn much monsters.

*Swedish Pro Mapper OT, Han är så kass på att mappa att han knappt får vara kvar här. Och sen går killen och hackar ner på andra när han själv typ gör "THE BIGGEST QVVVEESSSSTTTT IN THE VORLD!" sönder kryddat av monster. Btw så har han den snyggaste engelskan man kan ha. (Är lite av en idol)

it looks good, but one picture aren't much to be rated. show us more from your desert and i'm sure the most will rate it :p

i like the style but i cant see potential as theres only 1 screenie like ZoOorO said.

I'll make more, but right now I have to study, damn test in school.
:p

Back