• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Despute's Thread

Reaction score
Welcome to my place, C&C well aprecitated.
ART IS COPYRIGHTED!

d7ZEkFUCN.png
zrDUUsB5i.png
<-- feel free to use those

ZgyLdI3uC.png
4oD4a3nso.png

Updates
NjVtxBE1.png
92q699geE.png
ZlO1IUZf7.png
uo9VZN0kN.png
yfElaOQyd.png

_POx_j62y.png
ZgCl21dRG.png
S-R6l16vE.png
JKqmhLwRi.png

Last edited:
looks good, but what the heck is that 3rd item suppose to be? the green/yellow thing. MC'Flurry?

Any alternative program for gimp ? I've just lost 2h of my work...

Jeans for your head, made in desperation...
BSCBu-2TC.png

Update #1

Bd3-GG8xS.png
bKUt0EDr.png

Last edited:
I see no progress here, 2bad ;/
Why not give him some feedback on his sprites instead of just brainless bashing... Not a lot of people can take negative feedback and just get discouraged and quit so if you got nothing decent to say just leave already

on topic:
Nice beginner sprites, you should read some of the tutorials and just keep spriting :) then you will see improvement for sure. You can always use PS instead of GIMP ;)

show us more! ^^

If you don't mind, want to do some sprites do Whi World?

Any alternative program for gimp ? I've just lost 2h of my work...

Jeans for your head, made in desperation...
BSCBu-2TC.png

Update #1

Bd3-GG8xS.png
bKUt0EDr.png

The jeans could be a creature-product drop from some monster on some server, it's not that bad of a sprite, but too simple and doesn't show anything (like a simplified version of Blue Piece of Cloth). Unless you're asked to do such sprites, you should avoid doing them as they don't allow you to improve your skills, and they don't offer anything attractive to the viewer.

The hooked blade looks like a nice idea, and the blades (by your design) look good, but the triangle in the middle has no visible texture nor detail, it's just a brown triangle without even any visible color changes. You should try using a highlight there (some bright red-ish color) along the north-west corner of the triangle, and maybe turn the gap in the triangle into a gem, it would make for a fine detail.

The sword on the other hand is pretty good, definitely the best out of those 3 and maybe one of the best sprites you've posted yet. This is the stuff right there. You could maybe improve the handle a bit since it just looks thin and basic, where as the rest of the sword looks mystical and badass.

Keep up the good work and don't stop practicing and studying other people's work to learn!

Back