• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Destined's Mapping Pieces

Reaction score

ny5uuo.png

These are for a current project i started today, there is no detail as of yet, the map's at 3mb from today's work.

Note: Currently looking for another mapper to help with my project, will be paid at completion.

Appartments
These appartment's house the fine citizens of Mah'lienda.

90vp1l.png

Middle of Town
Just a piece of nature that was allowed to be kept in the town, as a relief & relaxation from a busy and frustrating environment.

359jt6r.png

Temple
Where all our newcomers being their journey, the less fortunate also use this area as a shelter and a place to camp out when the weather isn't so great.

f1chnc.png

- These images are only a little bit of work, all criticism welcomed.

Credits to Guru & Magnetico for all their inspiration and help. :)<3

Last edited:
Wow, looking good. I like your way of mapping. Keep it up!

It looks nice Destined~, your style is similar to eiserne festung's, which I like a lot. Keep it up!

P.S. The thread name says "peices" and it's "pieces".

nice job =D
i like the temple, really gives the old and ancient look

you should add some small stones here n there on the roads tho, it would make it look less plain, but either way, good job =P i like it all

I have to say it looks excellent. You've got your own style, which I certainly like. Good job, man! (Y)

A few screen shot's just to bump the thread; Still no details made.

Tavern, Food Shop.

51owvb.png

Small Shop.

xc2mvq.png

Back