• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Destined's Mapping Pieces

why do u make a said walk? :/ i don't like it :S make my eyes have hard to see :/, but i like your mapping :) thats my only problem the side walk :).
else try another roof those with wooden have been to much spawn in this forum :/

I may get rid of them and design my own style of roof tonight when i get home from my friend's, were having a Left 4 Dead 2 Lan. Mmm, and I'll also look into the side walk's may, just create larger street's and make them like real town with large roads/nature by the side road, like Thais's streets but more detailed.

I really like the side walks. It's your way or express your personal mapping I guess. Just by looking on the side walks you can tell that it was you who've made it.

Great job! I really like it. (Y)

The temple is the best one there, I think the rest look a bit bad :/ apart from the fountain which looks ok...

:]
I just hope to god the Temple is literally not 3 floors but maybe just 2

2564qd3.png

I also added rot worms + made temple larger.

Is very beatiful ! .-.
But he missed the house edge>> / \
Ran out of the rim at the end of nature!
Note that :)

Your buddy here !

pretty cool :) just need to finish it :) now i like it :D need some grass tuffs, else in the walls put the ones with detail just a little bite to make it looks even more cool :)
Rep++ :)

These are for a current project i started today, there is no detail as of yet, the map's at 3mb from today's work.

Every screenshot i post will be undetailed, were getting the design + structure down, then spending a few days detailin it all up. :)

Just a FEW details to the streets, don't overspam it.

Temple looks lovely and love quote under it.

Back