• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Destiny Recruiting see below for more details

Shaun Jones

Banned User
Reaction score
Guild | Destiny We Pk Every Night Have Our Own Ts Server Mage's 170+ | Knight's 180+ | Paladin's 190+ | Only Player Who Speak And Understand English!! Fell Free To Msg Me

feel free to msg me or one of my vice leader's for invite or post name below and you will be invited

STUL PIZDE KAPLAR BO JAK Z SZADYM MIALEM TEAM TO MI DONOSILES ENERGY FIELDY NA HELHOUNDY INQU ALE PIERDOLISZ

STUL PIZDE KAPLAR BO JAK Z SZADYM MIALEM TEAM TO MI DONOSILES ENERGY FIELDY NA HELHOUNDY INQU ALE PIERDOLISZ

jak zaraz zrobie smiej zelki reload i dostaniesz ava za 7k to inaczej bedziesz spiewal luco

Guild | Destiny We Pk Every Night Have Our Own Ts Server Mage's 170+ | Knight's 180+ | Paladin's 190+ | Only Player Who Speak And Understand English!! Fell Free To Msg Me

feel free to msg me or one of my vice leader's for invite or post name below and you will be invited
HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA JA PIERDOLE

Back