• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Destiny; Splash Page

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello,

donotuseplz.gif
myartplz.gif

PHdrRPSS2i.png

©Designed by Winnerandy.
All Rights Reserved.
Bye.​

Last edited:
I like it, just some small things that annoy me such as the text below 'Name' not beeing centered correctly. Or the text 'Join now' beeing too far up on the button.
But i'd also like to see how the design is made for double-screens, as I am curious how you have chopped the site off on each side :)

It's worth gold :).

Thank you guys for the nice comments :)

I like it, just some small things that annoy me such as the text below 'Name' not beeing centered correctly. Or the text 'Join now' beeing too far up on the button.
But i'd also like to see how the design is made for double-screens, as I am curious how you have chopped the site off on each side :)

Ty ^^
What do you mean by 'chopped the site off on each side' ?

Loved it, Didn't exactly like how the background (planks of wood) matched, but yeah. Good design, try use something else for background thats dark aswell :D

The spelling is worth shit and the gradient used for the text sucks balls.

Back