• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Destroyers Vault by TehRetard | Modern AAC

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Whatsup?

Another layout :)

Time of work: 14-15 hours

6heDS.jpg

Attachments

• destroyers vault.jpg
    destroyers vault.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
Forgot to mention that if anyone wants to buy the designs i make, i will code them and sell them. But only to 1 person, they are exclusive :)

Made by others? Are you saying that i stole this?
I'm saying you did not draw the images yourself, hence you cannot earn money on it unless the authors of the images have given you the right to. Which is unlikely since why would they want to work hard for hours just to see someone else earn cash on their work.

I'm saying you did not draw the images yourself, hence you cannot earn money on it unless the authors of the images have given you the right to. Which is unlikely since why would they want to work hard for hours just to see someone else earn cash on their work.
I got permission for the header, i made the rest by myself.

AWesome! One question, how the hell do you create everything in the design?

Specially the "border" around it all, the small details.

You can't be doing that ALL by your own can you?

AWesome! One question, how the hell do you create everything in the design?

Specially the "border" around it all, the small details.

You can't be doing that ALL by your own can you?
Inspiration is the key to success :) I just start off by doing something small on like a 100x100 square, then it develops and improves.

Back