• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Details regarding any accusations made by the user Felipe93

fschuindt

Reaction score
GitHub
fschuindt
Hello folks,

Recently, I had a contact exchange with a user named Felipe93. At the beginning it was really well. I have sent him the agreed 60% upfront. He then started to show little interest to the project and was having some beginner level issues with the files I had sent him. So I decided to let him know that I was no longer interested in his services.

He's claiming he never received the 60%, which is not true (see documents). But even so, our agreement was that if he wasn't able to complete the feature, he would return the money. I'm not even asking for the money back, but he's acting as if he never received. I contacted Wise.com, and they provided me a PDF document and instructed me to send that to him, so he can figure it out with his bank. I did it, but he's acting erratic over it. That's because he did receive the money.

He's also acting aggressively in a boisterous manner, even making threats against me. I have all messages downloaded. He's treating my well-being and quickly deleting the messages afterward.
I'm making this post here, so I can beforehand defend myself to the OT community.

Also, one of the reasons I had decided to quit him was due to his reputation in here. I had performed a quick search over his name and got quite disappointed. Also notice that at any moment I have missed the respect to him. I believe he needs help and care.

His reputation:

There's more, just search for his name.

Documents

(My address is outdated in these documents, so I think it's fine to share. He also has those already)

The messages I have all downloaded as .pdf and can provide them to the admins if ever wanted. But I see no point in publishing his messages, as I don't want to be accused of publishing a particular conversation. However, depending on how this situation evolves, I will. There are plenty of offensive words and threats from him.

To the mods

Can this thread serve as a way to report him?

I'm sorry for this noise, thank you everyone.

Edit 1: Updated the PDF document link to a version that omits the addresses. Censored version created with this tool.
Edit 2: Added a new link to the "His reputation" section.

Last edited:
One nice thing is that I just figured out I had the email notifications turned on. So for every message he sent me, OTLand emailed me the text. There's a thread in my gmail with all the messages, all from the OTLand notification system address. So, Moderator, please, PM me with an email address that I can forward the OTLand emails with his messages as a form of reporting him. There's plenty of hardcore offenses and threats to my well-being, which are against the rules. Thank you!

He's also acting aggressively in a boisterous manner, even making threats against me. I have all messages downloaded. He's treating my well-being and quickly deleting the messages afterward.
I'm making this post here, so I can beforehand defend myself to the OT community.

[...]

To the mods

You don't need to defend yourself, that guy (Felipe93) periodically goes on rampage and insults everyone for no particular reason. Then he comes back, plays a good guy, and complains that the "community" doesn't share their files. And then it soon starts all over again. Clearly not in his right mind. Also known for using several accounts here. I don't even know why he's not banned, but w/e. That's otland, ban normal users for bullshit reasons while letting such toxic individuals around. If you think he may get banned now, you will probably be disappointed one more time.

Last edited:
Thank you, @kay.

Too bad he is still around. I think the best is just to ignore him, but as I knew he was going to target me, I thought I'd better make that page, so I can later on reference it.

I will try to get a response from the mods regarding this case. I'm not expecting much, but I have unrefutable proofs (OTLand notification emails) of hardcore offenses and threats he made. Besides that, his manner of typing is peculiar, so it's kinda easy to know when it's him typing and just ignore.

Anyway, appreciate your comment here. Thanks!

I will try to get a response from the mods regarding this case. I'm not expecting much, but I have unrefutable proofs (OTLand notification emails) of hardcore offenses and threats he made.
I believe you can just straight report priv messages by "report" button, so the mods can access them either way, without those notifications.

Hello folks,

Recently, I had a contact exchange with a user named Felipe93. At the beginning it was really well. I have sent him the agreed 60% upfront. He then started to show little interest to the project and was having some beginner level issues with the files I had sent him. So I decided to let him know that I was no longer interested in his services.

He's claiming he never received the 60%, which is not true (see documents). But even so, our agreement was that if he wasn't able to complete the feature, he would return the money. I'm not even asking for the money back, but he's acting as if he never received. I contacted Wise.com, and they provided me a PDF document and instructed me to send that to him, so he can figure it out with his bank. I did it, but he's acting erratic over it. That's because he did receive the money.

Also, one of the reasons I had decided to quit him was due to his reputation in here. I had performed a quick search over his name and got quite disappointed. Also notice that at any moment I have missed the respect to him. I believe he needs help and care.

His reputation:

There's more, just search for his name.

Documents

(My address is outdated in these documents, so I think it's fine to share. He also has those already)

The messages I have all downloaded as .pdf and can provide them to the admins if ever wanted. But I see no point in publishing his messages, as I don't want to be accused of publishing a particular conversation. However, depending on how this situation evolves, I will. There are plenty of offensive words and threats from him.

To the mods

I'm sorry for this noise, thank you everyone.

Edit 1: Updated the PDF document link to a version that omits the addresses. Censored version created with this tool.
Edit 2: Added a new link to the "His reputation" section.
I realize I am a bit late since it looks like this has already been taken care of. But I'll just clarify that we cannot and will not oversee other peoples' business transactions, trades or commerce of any resource. However, in the future, if you think that a user is being offensive, please do let us know by reporting said user (just like you already did in this instance).

You don't need to defend yourself, that guy (Felipe93) periodically goes on rampage and insults everyone for no particular reason. Then he comes back, plays a good guy, and complains that the "community" doesn't share their files. And then it soon starts all over again. Clearly not in his right mind. Also known for using several accounts here. I don't even know why he's not banned, but w/e. That's otland, ban normal users for bullshit reasons while letting such toxic individuals around. If you think he may get banned now, you will probably be disappointed one more time.
We do not ban normal users for bullshit reasons while letting toxic individuals stay around. Please stop spreading disinformation, we all already understand how much you hate OTLand and its staff, please learn to move on.

Was he banned? 🤔
Yes he's banned. Not sure why Ezzz claims that he was not, when he in fact was banned already at that time.

Yes he's banned. Not sure why Ezzz claims that he was not, when he in fact was banned already at that time.
Really? I am sorry, but when I was seein his posts he didn't have the "Banned User" description so I thought he was not, glad to know he was banned! Thank you Kaspar ;)

I realize I am a bit late since it looks like this has already been taken care of. But I'll just clarify that we cannot and will not oversee other peoples' business transactions, trades or commerce of any resource. However, in the future, if you think that a user is being offensive, please do let us know by reporting said user (just like you already did in this instance).

We do not ban normal users for bullshit reasons while letting toxic individuals stay around. Please stop spreading disinformation, we all already understand how much you hate OTLand and its staff, please learn to move on.

That's not desinformation that's a fact, you do your job very poorly. That user should of have been banned long time ago, he threatened me in privately and also on an open thread and no actions were taken. Are you serious you needed someone to open a thread in 2023 to ban him? How bad you must be as an moderator to wait until this to happen to take actions rofl.
@fschuindt No worries mate, that user is a well known troll and leecher, your reputation remains good.

from @Kaspar:
No worries, I appreciate your response. When it comes to the business transaction documents, I just posted those in order to defend myself against the accusation he was making that I have not sent the money.

from @Kaspar:
Splendid. Yes, I wondered the same thing as Ezzz, regarding the "banned member" tag.

from @Ezzz:
Really? I am sorry, but when I was seein his posts he didn't have the "Banned User" description so I thought he was not, glad to know he was banned! Thank you Kaspar ;)
Yep, I wonder the same.

from @Terotrificy:
That user should of have been banned long time ago
I wonder why he was still around with such reputation.

from @Terotrificy:
No worries mate, that user is a well known troll and leecher, your reputation remains good.
Thank you for that. I'm glad he was banned.

@Kaspar I think he was banned due to the private messages he sent me. Can the mods see private communication? How about deleted messages? If so, then there are plenty of hardcore offenses and threats from him in there. More than enough reasons to ban him. If not and it ever becomes needed, let me know 'cause I have all the notification emails with the messages.

But at any rate, I think this is a closed case. I would like to thank everyone for the support shown and heck, I'm glad that I "served" to ban him. I hope he finds the care he needs.

Stay in peace, everyone.

Last edited:
Splendid. Yes, I wondered the same thing as Ezzz, regarding the "banned member" tag.
If you have a custom title, for an example like how Kasper have Unprejudiced it won't change into Banned User. It will only change that for the users who hasn't set one.

Source: I've been banned few times.

Back