• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DevAAC (TFS 1.X)

It doesn't matter, somebody should at least cover costs of creation. I really hope nobody buys it :p
I prefer crowdfunding for Gesior2012. When someone ask me to make 'characters auctions' or 'houses auctions on www' I always ask some other people on Skype if there are interested and price they must pay together [20/50 euro], after they pay I release script on otland, but guys who paid get support with installation/configuration.

I prefer crowdfunding for Gesior2012. When someone ask me to make 'characters auctions' or 'houses auctions on www' I always ask some other people on Skype if there are interested and price they must pay together [20/50 euro], after they pay I release script on otland, but guys who paid get support with installation/configuration.
It sounds like a good idea for a possible development of shop system. We'll see if anybody is interested in one.

Ok i just figured out how to use this, but when i'm registing an account it not let me to do that.
i removed index.php bcus without it i only see this "Please follow instructions in public_html/config.sample.php"
i defined this "define('TFS_ROOT', 'PATH TO MY TFS FOLDER');"
Fixed the database settings but didnt worked
As you can see at Tool Bars i have the TFS open to try it out but nothing happened

@Don Daniello would you like to check why didnt it made the account? :/

n9JpismA.jpg
I Have the same problem: I have set the path correctly and yet the information from my server does not appear
What could be the problem guys :(?

I agree with you on this, insted of blanky releasing it. You did the same with me and 3 more I think when you wrote the paygol system for us.

First things first. Okay, so I tested the demo site where you uploaded the web engine. I like it, it's clean, fast, simple, professional and practicle. But despite my efforts I couldn't succeed in the installation.

What was the procedure? .. I did exactly what it is stipulated in Github...
  • Unpack to a directory higher then your web root, so that public_html is the web root (you can rename it if you need)
  • If you use nginx, you can find sample vhost config in our wiki
  • Rename config.sample.php to config.php and follow instructions in it

You guys mention..
This software is designed to:

Your main design focus "be easy to understand and modify" is not working for me and for many others.. So why is this happening? .. Should it be happening? ..

Installing Znoteaac and Gesiors was way easier. With this one I wasn't able to make it work.

I'm using Xampp and I read that Tatuy1 was having the same issue I have. After the "easy installation" the website doesn't connect to the server. I tried to fix it using the link you proposed (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17162214/htaccess-not-working-on-localhost-with-xampp), but still didn't work.

Excelent thank you very much!

Tatuy1, were you able to make it work?

I think this is a real issue and if you guys want to really rock it, you must solve this problem or explain the correct way of installing it in the Xampp platform.

Despite my bad experience with this, I really like the vision of this project. And if it works correctly I would love to contribute in the development of the shop system.

Last edited:
Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in C:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\index.php on line 84

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in C:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\DevAAC.php on line 122

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in C:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\index.php on line 84

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in C:\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\DevAAC.php on line 122
Paste your config.php file.

To me it almost work, but when tried to go on http://localhost/api/v1/server/info
It shows me blank page with text:
TFS_CONFIG is not defined properly.

Here is my config file:
Code:
<?php
define('TFS_ROOT', 'C:\OTS');

// ------------ OPTIONAL SETTINGS -------------
define('ALLOWED_VOCATIONS', serialize(array(0)));
define('NEW_PLAYER_LEVEL', 1);
define('NEW_PLAYER_TOWN_ID', 6);

define('HOUSES_AUCTIONS', true);
define('HOUSES_AUCTION_TIME', 'P7D');
define('HOUSES_PER_ACCOUNT', 1);
define('ENABLED_PLUGINS', serialize(array('ratelimiter.php', 'simple.php', 'ipban.php')));

Any ideas what should I do?

Still nothing, no there is only white page. When checked Development Tools on Chrome I got bugs:
Code:
GET http://localhost/api/v1/server/info 500 (Internal Server Error) angular.js:8445
(anonymous function) angular.js:8445
v angular.js:8248
g angular.js:7980
I angular.js:11446
(anonymous function) angular.js:11532
k.$eval angular.js:12556
k.$digest angular.js:12368
k.$apply angular.js:12660
(anonymous function) angular.js:1413
d angular.js:3906
c angular.js:1411
dc angular.js:1425
Wc angular.js:1338
(anonymous function) angular.js:21713
a angular.js:2543
(anonymous function) angular.js:2816
q angular.js:320
c

Code:
GET http://localhost/api/v1/players?limit=5&sort=-experience 500 (Internal Server Error) angular.js:8445
(anonymous function) angular.js:1413
d angular.js:3906
c angular.js:1411
dc angular.js:1425
Wc angular.js:1338
(anonymous function) angular.js:21713
a angular.js:2543
(anonymous function) angular.js:2816
q angular.js:320
c

Code:
GET http://localhost/api/v1/news 500 (Internal Server Error) angular.js:8445
h angular.js:8272
x angular.js:8477
z.onreadystatechange

Some errors with angular :v
Anyone got those problems?

And why did you remove my and @Cornex posts? Don't like bad reputation on your new system I guess, abooose?

Back