• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DevAAC (TFS 1.X)

<?php
/* AT MINIMUM UNCOMMENT AND CONFIGURE PATH TO TFS - this is where config.lua is located
examples:
- /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver
- C:\Users\OTS\forgottenserver
*/
// define('TFS_ROOT', '/path/to/tfs');
// ^^^^^^^ THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ^^^^^^^

I change this line "// define('TFS_ROOT', '/path/to/tfs');" to the location of the config from ots , it looks like this "// define('TFS_ROOT', 'F:\ots 10.41');" but acc does not show all elements

if you got this error
Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Is because you use some disbritution on 0.3 version and this aac jus work with the new version 1.0

I mean, how to install it, how to get the homepage fully working on my server. Like were to put the files, what to change. etc
Experiment, it all depends on your server. What to change is simple: just config.php. I cannot make it simpler.

Look very nice is very fast easy to install you should make more functions like ams shops etc and sell this acc for example 10$ for copy.

Hmm do you have any sample database that we can use to test/try/use with our own tibia server?
Unfortunately no, I wish I had one myself.

Look very nice is very fast easy to install you should make more functions like ams shops etc and sell this acc for example 10$ for copy.
This AAC is supposed to be free. There MAY be one exception: the shop system because people use it to make money.

Unfortunately no, I wish I had one myself.

This AAC is supposed to be free. There MAY be one exception: the shop system because people use it to make money.
Every script will be 'freeeee' after few days, if you sell more then 1 copy. I sold 1 copy of 'new gesior acc. maker' and as I see guy who paid 600 euro for it is not going to release it :)

Every script will be 'freeeee' after few days, if you sell more then 1 copy. I sold 1 copy of 'new gesior acc. maker' and as I see guy who paid 600 euro for it is not going to release it :)
It doesn't matter, somebody should at least cover costs of creation. I really hope nobody buys it :p

Well, i think for you host a server you will need a donations system because no one will use your money for that and also nowadays no one will use a home for host a server.

Ok i just figured out how to use this, but when i'm registing an account it not let me to do that.
i removed index.php bcus without it i only see this "Please follow instructions in public_html/config.sample.php"
i defined this "define('TFS_ROOT', 'PATH TO MY TFS FOLDER');"
Fixed the database settings but didnt worked
As you can see at Tool Bars i have the TFS open to try it out but nothing happened

@Don Daniello would you like to check why didnt it made the account? :/

n9JpismA.jpg

Back