• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Devoria project stays in silence

Would you play such rates ? or do you think such rates are good ?

• Ohh yeah.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • are you kidding? no

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • maybe

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • who could play such rates ?!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • im in love with it!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys ,im always struggling with things cuz of that i just go straight to whats going on ;)
as i am working on my own 8.60 real map project (no custom citys ) alot of custom content project i am thinking of rates there are couple in mind but with i will write i vote more but it might be risky comment what you think and hit an ansfer at poll ;) :)
so the rates are
1-10lvl-5x
11-20lvl-4x
21-30lvl 3x
31-50lvl -2x
51-60lvl -1.8x
61-70lvl -1.5x
71-80lvl -1.3x
81-90lvl -1.2x
91-100lvl-1x
100-110lvl-0.9x
111-120lvl-0.8x
121-130lvl-0.7x
131-140lvl-0.6x
141-150lvl-0.5x
151-160lvl-0.4x
161-170lvl-0.3x
171-180lvl-0.2x
181-190-0.1x
191-xxxlvl-0.01x

Loot rate:0.5
Skill rate:8
Magic rate:4

in advance lissen this amazing positive and healing vibe :)

Most ppl wouldnt play with this rates because you would need to invest a lot of time on it and server could die or close at any time
Unless it will be pvp enforced, then maybe ppl would give it a try.

there will be lots of content like double exp/missions/ tasks and so on for experience aswell :)
Most ppl wouldnt play with this rates because you would need to invest a lot of time on it and server could die or close at any time
Unless it will be pvp enforced, then maybe ppl would give it a try.

Very cool rates it is like a low rate server with a level cap. I like it. The challenge i think is to put content on the late game for people try and get rewarded by powerful items, special blessings, etc With fewer grinding.

There will be custom content soo, but no custom cities?

The custom content will be like monsters, areas, quests, items, etc?

Very cool rates it is like a low rate server with a level cap. I like it. The challenge i think is to put content on the late game for people try and get rewarded by powerful items, special blessings, etc With fewer grinding.

There will be custom content soo, but no custom cities?

The custom content will be like monsters, areas, quests, items, etc?

Yeah new explore able spawns / new reach able quests , areas , and lots of oother stuffs .

about items it will be slightly edited

And about custom citys , no we hardly against custom citys .

Back