• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dewral Mapping Showoff

Looks cool, i like thoose small ”ponds” in the middle of each rooms, gives a good vibe! But i think its a little bit too much with all this thrash. Maybe you should make some of the room a little bit cleaner. GJ
Yea maybe you're right, i have to check it ingame how does it look! Thank you man :D

I'll focus on commenting on the first picture of the "Tomb entrance".
The architectural structure is good, The bridge and the statues. its square but still not just a square, yeah i like it looks cool
however, to make it even better (in my opinion ofc) would be to not surround it with water, even in 7.6 you have some mountain sprites and others at your disposal to make it more alive then just water.
Will follow to see what you come up with next!

I'll focus on commenting on the first picture of the "Tomb entrance".
The architectural structure is good, The bridge and the statues. its square but still not just a square, yeah i like it looks cool
however, to make it even better (in my opinion ofc) would be to not surround it with water, even in 7.6 you have some mountain sprites and others at your disposal to make it more alive then just water.
Will follow to see what you come up with next!
Probably could be done better too lazy i think :D, i try to improve!
It's nice to see some interest iny maps :D
Thank you!

Hey Deral, there are also begginings and endings of this moss, they could smooth a little this sharp endings, one of the hero statues could be broken and one window could be different, just that little to improve repeating patterns : ]

Hey Deral, there are also begginings and endings of this moss, they could smooth a little this sharp endings, one of the hero statues could be broken and one window could be different, just that little to improve repeating patterns : ]
I like that idea, gonna fix it a little ;)
Thank you💪

Some of my recent work for @Sajgon Midhem server!
fbxWSnT.png

rzc0ou1.png

Back