• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Reaper of Souls

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
sWIL-I.png

So I know Diablo 3 wasn't the game everyone was hoping for... But Blizzard announced the Expansion yesterday.
All I can say, I think Blizzard is stepping up their game. I have been playing Diablo 3 for a long time. And from what I have seen, this will probably be awesome.
And you just gotta love Blizzards cinematics... Really...

Here are some videos that will probably make things a bit more interesting...

Cinematic Trailer

Loot 2.0 (New Loot System)

Crusader (New Class)

More Information about the Expansion HERE

So, what do you guys think?
I know for sure that I am going to buy it.

How about you guys? :p

If you guys still play Diablo 3 you can add me:

BattleTag: Neo#1287​

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be the same as the first time, hyped ass fuck and then after 2-3 months people will start leaving again, they should've done this stuff from the beginning.

Looks pretty awesome, might buy it when it comes out.
I kinda got bored of my wizard, what's the most fun class right now?

Most fun, I'd say Monk. But I think Barb is best class (imo)

Last edited:
If you really put in the time into diablo you can make some real cash ^_^

to actually do that you'd have to have tons of accounts botting or sit in the auction house 24/7 and even then you won't get much money, atleast nowadays if you did this when the ah just got released you could actually make easy money.
sure there's many people that've made hundreds of euro, myself included, but it's really shitty money comparing to the time that you put into it.

hopefully this expansion can encourage people to play the game instead of the auction house and make so that actually playing the game is the most efficient way to get your character geared, not botting or the ah.

Blizzards strategy:

Put 90% of the budget into the an awesome cinematic trailer, making everyone desire to buy the game.
Put 10% into the actual developement of the game, making it barely playable.

well imo only d3 was pretty fail from blizzard hopefully they can improve it with the expansion, everything else has been pretty nice. their new hearthstone game seems lots of fun too. if u would edit the post with "Blizzards strategy for diablo 3:" i'd probably agree with you.

The problem with Diablo 3 was, because Diablo 2 had such a big standard to live up to, it was hard to create a game with equal standard. And because people enjoyed Diablo 2 and loved it so much, people will dislike Diablo 3 beucase of that.
Don't get me wrong, I feel the same way. But I still think Diablo 3 is still a decent game. It could be so much better tho.

I'm thinking about putting all my time into playing diablo, I know a lot of people who make money from it so might as well see if I get lucky with some items.

Blizzards strategy:

Put 90% of the budget into the an awesome cinematic trailer, making everyone desire to buy the game.
Put 10% into the actual developement of the game, making it barely playable.

huh? diablo 2 was like the GOAT the warcraft and starcraft series speaks for itself and WoW will go down as one of the greatest mmorpgs ever, almost all their games were a success except diablo 3 which was horrendous after about 100 hours of gameplay

I'm thinking about putting all my time into playing diablo, I know a lot of people who make money from it so might as well see if I get lucky with some items.

if u just play the game normally, you have to be EXTREMELY lucky to get a decent item. i've botted several plvl 100 chars and i've only got a few 250 euro items. i've got 4 accounts that's been botting for like half a year.

if u just play the game normally, you have to be EXTREMELY lucky to get a decent item. i've botted several plvl 100 chars and i've only got a few 250 euro items. i've got 4 accounts that's been botting for like half a year.

Are you playing on normal or hardcore?

normal, the gold on hc is worth 5x more than on normal though. but there's also no rmah on hardcore so it's harder to sell your items for real money.

Oh I didn't know there was no rmah on hardcore :/ but yeah if you play hardcore items are worth a lot more

Back