• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

diablo rain

nokia_.

Reaction score
the movie shows how he is a normal monster, the more magic he is dropping is a rain of fire without stopping, and sometimes he turns mini diablo, which are several, diabolic imp.

TFS Versions? Also can you elaborate what you want. I get confused by the movie.

TFS Versions? Also can you elaborate what you want. I get confused by the movie.
After watching the video, and looking at his description I believe I understand his request.

Normal boss monster, high hp, some random attacks, however two unique features.
First unique feature: Drops a constant random aoe of fire projectiles around himself in a circular area. (unique sprites/animation? Don't know what sprite/animation is used.)
Second unique feature: Turns into 3-7 diabolic imps, which when killed respawn the boss with the same hp he had before.

exactly @Xikini
Code:
doSendDistanceShoot(CONST_ANI_FIRE)
Code:
setCombatParam(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, 36)

after the boss long caught the imps appear and then the boss comes back with the same hp and moreover it is flashing, changed color

Back