• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer DiamondOT is in need of your skills!

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
I'm going to make this sweet, short, and simple. I need a graphic designer for my ot.

What will you be working on?
Custom sprites, such as weapons/armors/etc. and logo's for the server.

What the hel* is DiamondOT?
DiamondOT

<_< Rewards?
You bet. The server is nowhere near being done, so I cant pay you with money. But as of right now, I can reward you with Top Clearence in our upcoming beta, and YOUR name will be put in the DiamondOT Official Development Thread. :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Application:
OTLand Name:
Years of Tibian Experience (Since what client version):
How long have you been doing graphic art:
Why should I choose you:
2 pictures of what you have done:

Note: You probably wont be chosen if you cant speak english very well, so if you cant, dont post.

Good luck, and thank you for your time.
Tibia Rox

OTLand Name: Keatoru
Years of Tibian Experience (Since what client version): 8.21
How long have you been doing graphic art: Going on 5 years now. Going to school for it in the next couple months.
Why should I choose you: I do pretty good work. Now, I don't have much experience spriting but I can do logos and what ever else kind of graphics you may need.
2 pictures of what you have done: Cosmic LP
Live. Love. GFX ART

Wow, very nice. I'll put your name under consideration. I'm very tired right now, but I'll get back to you in the morning. Thank you for your application.

OTLand Name: Niladar
Years of Tibian Experience (Since what client version): 7.1
How long have you been doing graphic art: not art graphic, but I would love to try to help you make custom stuffs :)
Why should I choose you: you dont got so many others, but u can choose me if u want ;)
2 pictures of what you have done: dont have nothing on this computer (its totally cleaned, reinstalled windows).

bahzad suxzor, p12 digimon fan

@topic, idk but i dont think otland admins are happy if u advertise/linking to otfans ;p

Last edited:
Application:

OTLand Name: Hyuga (as you can see)

Age: Sorry but I don't give out that information, though I'm old enough, I can assure you. ;)

Years of Tibian Experience (Since what client version): 6.1 Client Version

How long have you been doing graphic art: Bout 3/4 Years using 2d... But mainly I'm a 3d Graphic Artist, which I took a 2 year class in Computer Graphics and Designing.

Why should I choose you: Well, you wouldn't have to pay me at all in the future, I just accept GM Position if anything. ;) I'm really enhanced in dedication, and will do my best to make sprites to suit your needs. =D

2 pictures of what you have done: How about a picture with 3 items in it? ;)
216108_1320459627624_1714802398_532937_5301985_s.jpg

Hope I make it!
;) ~Hyuga

but bahzad including hyuga, ur still a fag, i hate u idk why but ur p12 fakk.... ima out of here-.-

And btw, Hyugas sprites are stolen from Here!

Last edited:
but bahzad including hyuga, ur still a fag, i hate u idk why but ur p12 fakk.... ima out of here-.-

And btw, Hyugas sprites are stolen from Here!

Do you even know the meaning of a P12? Because i do, and i can assure you that i'm not a P12.. It's more likelly that you are one.. Since your spelling is incorrect and your grammar is fucked up..

since when did i start to care bout my grammar? dude, we're not in school

since when did i start to care bout my grammar? dude, we're not in school

No, but we are going to use English in the future when we get jobs.. Ever thought further than just school? Dumbass

otland is ur job?
and why use grammar when u still understand me?

who said im a guy? and ye, i can live at home? my parents are rich, and u, pfft, work hard dude, try get girls with ur di*k, 5cm?

Back