• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter DiamondOT needs YOU!

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
Yes it's true, DiamondOT needs your skills and talents to make an epic server! Right now, we are in need of 2, yes, 2 Story Writers for the server.

What will the story writer do?
As the Story Writer, it will be your job to create new storylines for the server and revise old ones. You will be asked to forge a very well thought out story for possible quests and new areas. The job is unique, so you have to be unique yourself.

What is DiamondOT?
DiamondOT is the latest of my projects, and features a 100% custom server with the most RPG experience you'll find today. Read the latest news on the developement of the server here.

Rewards?
Yea, of course with hard work comes great rewards. If you put forth the effort and you lay out a great story, you will be rewarded with either money or a staff position.

Fill out the following application and post it in the thread, or send it to me via pm.
Positions remaining: 2/2

App:
Code:
[COLOR="gray"]Name (Both your rl name and your otland name)
Where are you from?
What languages do you speak?
How fluent are you in English?
Have you worked for any other ot's?  If so, which one's?
How long have you been playing Tibia (Since which client version)?
How much time do you have everyday?[/COLOR]

[LINK] Official Developement Thread for DiamondOT.
Warning: This link will take you to OTFans!

Thank you for your time,
Tibia Rox

I saw this thread and new I had to apply, I'd love to do a job like this :)

Hello, I'm Ben Staton from England (Otland name is Stato11)
Unfortunately I do only speak English but that has its benefit being I speak fluently and have good knowledge.
Obviously I am fluent in English as I have lived there all my life.
I have been a tutor for a couple of Server's, these are only low key servers however I have been known to do a good job.
Ive played tibia since about 2006 and started just after the client 7.6, so I think thats 7.7
I'm available in English time zone from 3:30 until about 11:00 every day except Saturday

I hope you consider me as an applicant, thankyou!

I saw this thread and new I had to apply, I'd love to do a job like this :)

Hello, I'm Ben Staton from England (Otland name is Stato11)
Unfortunately I do only speak English but that has its benefit being I speak fluently and have good knowledge.
Obviously I am fluent in English as I have lived there all my life.
I have been a tutor for a couple of Server's, these are only low key servers however I have been known to do a good job.
Ive played tibia since about 2006 and started just after the client 7.6, so I think thats 7.7
I'm available in English time zone from 3:30 until about 11:00 every day except Saturday

I hope you consider me as an applicant, thankyou!

It's very possible that you might get the job, but I'd like to see who else applies. Thank you for submiting your application.

Does this includes making scripts for the story, or only come up with em?

It depends, if you can do both then that's even better.

Scratch that. Im not taken.

[email protected]

Name: Matt O'B
Where are you from?: America
What languages do you speak?: English
How fluent are you in English?: Flawless
Have you worked for any other ot's? If so, which one's?: As a writer I have done 3, only Leftera finally came out of productions :/
How long have you been playing Tibia (Since which client version)?: 7.3
How much time do you have everyday? 5-10

Back