• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Diary Thread" - Make me a better LoL player :<

GG for us. It has always worked for me so far. Done it in about 25 games

Not really an end of game screen, but two screens I was happy with.

Got a quadra on lux

And out of Bronze V almost! I'm on my way to Challenger now ;)

So that one @up2 I failed, then I came close again and failed since trolls are fucking amazing. I just closed the screens I had but nvm

Yay <3 Didn't even take too long tbh. Im getting readdicted to this game.

1zbb5g9.png

- - - Updated - - -

oh and outcome: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23010419#profile

@up been trying that all day and fucking failed hard

vayne, vayne, vayne, vayne
-_-

and the people are so fucking raging its unreal

someone help me out of bronze : (((

I don't suggest playing vayne, easy to counter, and very hard to play, specially if your team isn't doing so hot. Go easy mode and play MF :)

Any suggestions on what to build her with?
Haven't really played her in like a year.

boots + 3 pots/ Vamp scepter first back, if can't afford, get a dorans blade, once you have your vamp scepter, your 2nd b should be either B.F. sword if you can afford it, or berserk greaves boots or whatever [attack speed ones]. After that just buy whatever you can afford, get BT first, a zeal, full IE, finish PD, build cleaver, and either GA or frozen mallet.

So annoying, I'm still level 28.... how does that new system work anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

boots + 3 pots/ Vamp scepter first back, if can't afford, get a dorans blade, once you have your vamp scepter, your 2nd b should be either B.F. sword if you can afford it, or berserk greaves boots or whatever [attack speed ones]. After that just buy whatever you can afford, get BT first, a zeal, full IE, finish PD, build cleaver, and either GA or frozen mallet.

I always start with that long sword(?) and 2 pots... first back I either get a vampiric scepter and boots or bf sword ... always finish my bloodthirster first on vayne and after that I get pd, ie, ga last item depends... either last whisper or a protection item, depending on the enemy team.

I like to get boots when I play with random supports because you never know how good they are until after a couple of minutes, so boots is safer. And the new system works like this, you play a match, you gain league points [or lose some], after 100 league points, you move up a league, so you go from Gold V to Gold IV[example], each Division[bronze,silver,gold,plat] has 5 leagues, V, IV, III, II, I. After you gain 100 league points, you enter a qualification sort of thing, you need to win best out of 3, and if you gain 100 league points when you're in league I, you play best out of 5 to move up a division.

Check my last matches I've been doing pretty well :)
I've gone from bottom of bronze v to 50percent to bronze 3

Dorans Ring Akali. I just died a bit inside.
Low elo? Full of trolls. Just go for the "dominate your lane so the enemy will flame their jungle until nobody wants to play anymore" strat.
Also pretty viable when playing jungle the "I camp your lane till you rage as much as to destroy your own computer forcing you to leave the game" strat.
Works in lower Elo. But honestly, pretty much everything works in low elo, as long as you are a somewhat capable player.
You could also try to play Ryze/Darius/Graves, skillcap pretty low with high reward. Best way in low elo is probably playing bruiser/nuke, while I would not try to depend too much on my teammates~
Oh well, downloading the game again, let's see what division I am at...stoopid elo decay D:

Back