• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

did jacolas ever scam you?

jacolas good tutor or bad tutor

• he scammed me

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • he muted me no reason

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • hes good tutor

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
just curios i wanna know how many people he actually scammed or power abused

not the answer i was looking for but that sounds like a personal problem

Yeah yeah.

He scammed 1k people.
He muted 1,7k people.
He raped 2k people.

Happy?

somebody is being to repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive
repetitive

How can the "he muted me no reason" and "hes good tutor" even be relevant? Isn't the question "Did jacolas ever scam you?". Shouldn't the answers be "Yes." or "No." ?

How can the "he muted me no reason" and "hes good tutor" even be relevant? Isn't the question "Did jacolas ever scam you?". Shouldn't the answers be "Yes." or "No." ?

for the very first time in my life i have to agree with the guy that deletes every single thread about the last update because he knows that nobody likes the scorpion mount being now gained via SMS .

i dont know who give tutor to this guy he is so embarrassing, when we had a battle he came and attack ours skulls wtf is that? how tutor can destroy game/battle for others?

i dont know who give tutor to this guy he is so embarrassing, when we had a battle he came and attack ours skulls wtf is that? how tutor can destroy game/battle for others?

disagreed in a way he is still a player and can pvp or pvm but i agree with skullbashers are anoying at times

- - - Updated - - -

after i made the poll i decided why not add it because it happens alot and its to late to change the thread name

Back