• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Die in PVP ZONE (red zone on remeres) lose exp

Red zones teleport the dead player to temple and gives exp to the killer with nonfrags... It's better to discover red and purple areas in your ots and kill player with mc to conclude what gonna happens

It did not add any exp to the killer here, but players in redzones don't lose anything
I'm using this zones for PvP arenas in my server

But would be nice have a island pvp enforced...

No
Why do u think it is solved?
You even understand what we ask?
because you might open your files and get a code to make a death loss. or whatever you wants.
so i ask if your problem was solved or you need help?.. im trying to understand what you excatly asked for to help
dont blame for for dis understand you

No

because you might open your files and get a code to make a death loss. or whatever you wants.
so i ask if your problem was solved or you need help?.. im trying to understand what you excatly asked for to help
dont blame for for dis understand you

I'm not blaming you, i just trying/failing to understand you
The only simple question is: how/where change the code
For if player die in some position or with some storage do not count a injust to the killer