• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Died on lags

gabala132

Reaction score
Could you give compensation for the people who died during these lags?

Last edited:
you died and you are crying but you are not charlover? hmm in my opinion it's without sense

brazil brain

Brazil Brain? why are you calling Brazilians stupid? That there are retarded ones doesn't mean they are all stupid. I have seen some retarded people from Poland and, I don't think they are all retarded. Stop being so ignorant little kid.

Brazilians are , indeed, retarted ppl .
I lived in brazil 4 years and they are stupid i think . They are stupid because they have no decent public schools, no good public transport system , no good public medical care, and they have a lot of criminals and no enough water, eletric light, food, roads etc .

Polish ppl are estupid aswell . They share the same problems, the only difference is that in poland you have negative temperature frequently wher ein brazil is always a hell

I can barely understand any of you, please if you're going to insult someones English, make sure yours isn't completely horrible as well... Really..

I can barely understand any of you, please if you're going to insult someones English, make sure yours isn't completely horrible as well... Really..

Nah, you´re just running low in terms of new arguments , your useless brain can´t really think about something honestly decent to say .
It´s pretty clear that you can understand what i write, i must say that i dont really dedicate myself too much when i voice my opinion here at otland so as a typical pl or br you will try to follow the easier path pretending to act like if you dont understand when you actually just cant think about something more creative

You´re probably br or pl

Nah, you´re just running low in terms of new arguments , your useless brain can´t really think about something honestly decent to say .
It´s pretty clear that you can understand what i write, i must say that i dont really dedicate myself too much when i voice my opinion here at otland so as a typical pl or br you will try to follow the easier path pretending to act like if you dont understand when you actually just cant think about something more creative

You´re probably br or pl

Thanks for the wall of text mate. And It wasn't directed toward you, so don't get all butthurt. No, I'm not PL or BR, I'm American. Can you read my Location or do you really need those big ass granny glasses of yours? Are you that uneducated that you really don't know where Cambridge is? Heard of MIT? Or Harvard? Man, just stop trying to be cool, you're making yourself look like an idiot in every post you make.

Thanks for the wall of text mate. And It wasn't directed toward you, so don't get all butthurt. No, I'm not PL or BR, I'm American. Can you read my Location or do you really need those big ass granny glasses of yours? Are you that uneducated that you really don't know where Cambridge is? Heard of MIT? Or Harvard? Man, just stop trying to be cool, you're making yourself look like an idiot in every post you make.

ah you´re american...great country huh ?
Are you part of the 63 % obese americans ? :D

Locations doesnt mean nationality but i dont blame you for dont distinguish the difference between since you said you´re just another american .

Back