• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dieguinski's Mapping Thread

Some pictures of my little piece of work.

--- Houses ---
2wcln68.jpg

nckq6s.jpg

-- Wall --
zin0qg.jpg

-- Temple --
mwctp2.jpg

I hope you enjoy.

Well since this thread is almost dead or it is dead, Cinceros thread inspired me to re-create his first island.

13ztimu.jpg

2ijp9ut.jpg

91f31v.jpg

It comes also with a short story.
There was this couple who just got married, they decided to travel around the Tibian World in a small boat for honeymoon they goy stucked on an island due an unexpected thunderstorm, the days had passed and they see no hope to get out of the island so they decide to settle down, anyway the wife decide to try but dies in a tragic dead (obviously :p) so the man decides to burry her in a cave.

You just commented on my thread that i inspired you ;o

Your first post inspired me to re-create your small island I hope you like it :p and don't get mad to re-create it.

13ztimu.jpg

2ijp9ut.jpg

91f31v.jpg

It comes also with a short story.
There was this couple who just got married, they decided to travel around the Tibian World in a small boat for honeymoon they goy stucked on an island due an unexpected thunderstorm, the days had passed and they see no hope to get out of the island so they decide to settle down, anyway the wife decide to try but dies in a tragic dead (obviously :p) so the man decides to burry her in a cave.

(I know it's a little bit unlogic that there are some wolf corpse, deer and rabbit in an island that it's very very small)
I hope you enjoy it.

Back