• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Difference between Custom items and Non Custom

Doomdice

The N00betarian
Reaction score
Let me get this clear for people who makeing servers and custom items is basically Sprited items in game that you place manually and if your just editing the gear,weps it is call to me item edits so when your advertiseing just call them item edits or tons of item edits with stats remade.

This is my opinion about how people should post since items is custom but it shouldn't be under the name custom since it not a sprited item.

Let me get this clear for people who makeing servers and custom items is basically Sprited items in game that you place manually and if your just editing the gear,weps it is call to me item edits so when your advertiseing just call them item edits or tons of item edits with stats remade.

This is my opinion about how people should post since items is custom but it shouldn't be under the name custom since it not a sprited item.
If you take a look at some of these 3d mmorpg's they use relatively the same icons for items/equipment, even some of the textures they use for the outfits/equipment look the same for other outfits/equipment with different names.

Kliver in i bussen o lämnar vår byyyy!

:rolleyes:

Back