• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

differences between 8.40 and 8.54?

Solution
Hello,

I'll let you know something really useful, it's called search engine! You can find it here: DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.

Now I had all the work to search for you what the differences between those two versions are, I'll leave the link of the source so you can at least read it yourself, here it goes: Updates

PS: No I wasn't sarcastic at all, I also have nothing against you personally, just that this is clear in beforehand.

Best wishes,
Okke
Hello,

I'll let you know something really useful, it's called search engine! You can find it here: DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.

Now I had all the work to search for you what the differences between those two versions are, I'll leave the link of the source so you can at least read it yourself, here it goes: Updates

PS: No I wasn't sarcastic at all, I also have nothing against you personally, just that this is clear in beforehand.

Best wishes,
Okke

Solution
Hello,

Best wishes,
Okke

perfect, ty :D

Back