• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Dimeria need new and fresh gamemasters!

Ezak

Dimeria.net Realmap pVp-e
Reaction score
Hello fellow 0tlanders!
Dimeria is searching for gamemasters Dimeria - Latest News
Dimeria started 2 months ago and have just get better and better. It's a realmap with oken gengia and pyre. But the cities are revamped.

Requirements:
  • Online atleast 1 hour each day
  • Active
  • common sense
  • Fair fair fair
  • Msn Messenger

Make your application like this, you can post here or pm me!
  • Name:
  • Languages:
  • Why would you be good as a GM:

Your duties will be to:
  • Help players
  • Report bugs to me
  • Ban people

Name: Mike
Languages: Spanish, English, so so Italian!
Why would you be good as a GM: Cuz I can help ppl when have dude's problems etc. And Cuz I have 7 years old of experience to GM.. Now I have a OT server ;]

* Name: Joey
* Languages: Dutch and English
* Why would you be good as a GM: Why Not?
* Now Seriously, why would you be good as a GM: Because I can help people and I have alot of experience, I had some own servers with a record of 100+ Players. I can map, script a little and make quests, spells, vocations, npc's and that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Name : Ahmed

Email : [email protected]

Where Are You From : Egypt

Language Spoken Apart From English : Well, I speak every day at school.

English Fluency : 8.5/10

Job Applying For : Gamemaster

Proof If Needed : I'm experincced GM and playing tibia since 2004 and ots since 2006

How Long Doing Your Job :
1 year and 5 months

Rated In Your Job : 9.8/10

Any Past Teams/Jobs : Rlly, no but when I went to my first rl map owner upgraded me to be tutor and then he found me active doing my job aswell, Then he upgraded me gm and like me ;)

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : Alot maybe 6h/day.

Why You Want A Job On This Team : Because I like rl maps and I would help this ot because it's nice ot. :p

What You Think You Have To Offer : I give offer to help this ot by my knowledge in tibia ;)

Any Other Information About Yourself :
I'm fair, don't abuse my possition and ofc I don't make items and I don't want to make char for my self to don't abuse.... I will be very serious and will do my job very nice just waiting for your answer :p

Made this application before but I haven't time to make again sorry. :p

Ahoy There!So... if you are requsting GM here I am :D So here are informations about me:

• Name: Mateo
  • I speak: English,Croatian,Bosian
  • I wanna be GM in your server: Because I can be aloooot online per day (hail redbulls) I love helping peoples, find botters,answer in help channel (its cool :D) then... I never ban without reason.. And I won't be power abuser... I will stop insluts, agurings and i will follow rules what you give me :D
  • I play tibia long: 5 - 4 years
  • Commands what i know: All :D
  • Did you ever was GM: I was GOD in my friend OT, I was owner of my OT... (its going down) and was much times gm
  • MSN: [email protected]

I can help you script/mapp :D

Kind regards,
M4t30

Name: Diego
Languages: Spanish / English / Portugese
Why would you be good as a GM: Because I have experience Been Hoster/Gamemaster , also I was tutor on RL-Tibia, I have common sense, love to drink, goes on party and thats stuff:peace:

Gamemaster Application Dustinvdh

Name: Dustin van der heiden
Languages: Dutch,German,French,English
Why would you be good as a GM: I can speak 4 languages and
i have 4 hour each day to spend on dimeria, i already got an account there,im very helpfull,i have very much gamemaster experiences, i can map/script
Msn: [email protected]
Past Experiences: i was gamemaster on very much servers, im also a owner of a server,atm im admin on a dutch server
and im tutor on dedicatedotwar.info

Last edited:
Name: Julle50 AKA Chaos master

Age18

Languages: : Swedish , German, English,

Why would you be good as a GM
:I've played OT since -00 So i know what im doing :D And i think that it would be alot of fun and intresting. I can be active up to 5 hours/day.

SINCERLY CHAOS MASTER

Ahoy There!So... if you are requsting GM here I am :D So here are informations about me:

• Name: Mateo
  • I speak: English,Croatian,Bosian
  • I wanna be GM in your server: Because I can be aloooot online per day (hail redbulls) I love helping peoples, find botters,answer in help channel (its cool :D) then... I never ban without reason.. And I won't be power abuser... I will stop insluts, agurings and i will follow rules what you give me :D
  • I play tibia long: 5 - 4 years
  • Commands what i know: All :D
  • Did you ever was GM: I was GOD in my friend OT, I was owner of my OT... (its going down) and was much times gm
  • MSN: [email protected]

I can help you script/mapp :D

Kind regards,
M4t30

Open tibia is 3,5 years old not 4-5 year -.-

* Name: Mads / Sir Tylon
* Languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English
* Why would you be good as a GM:
Iam finishing my third year at high school, studying Media & Communication. Through that class Ive learn how to communicate with people in a profesional way. We also do a lot of teamwork and I know how to lead a group.

I've been playing Tibia since 2002(look up my character), and OT since the first YurOTs server came out. I have a good knowledge of Tibia and its past.

I'm a guy with a common sense, who believes in fair play, not only in Tibia but other arenas. I think I can give your server the services that you are looking for by offering my knowledge. Im like the cops(atleast here in Norway), im not looking to create trouble or abuse, but if it arise I will be the right guy to handle it in a calm and profesional matter.

Any further questions? Just PM me ;)

Hello again Ezak!
As i saw you are still searching for GM... Ok.. So here is my application hope you will choose expirienced and that one what you think who deservere GM position in you'r server.

• My name: Mateo
  • Surname: Andrijanic
  • How old are you: 12 (Hope is egnouh for serious GM..)
  • Where are you form: I'm form croatia
  • What languages i can speak: I can speak Croatian, bosnian and serbian ( they almost have same language) and i can speak English.....
  • Why should i fit as gm: I wanna be GM in you'r server because you need help in controling server ( I think...) I can help you in Mapping or scripting.. I can stop agures, insults. I will follow all rules and do what real good Game Master have to. Hope you will find best!

Have fun,
M4t30

Back