• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dino /BAS/Decoy Danneh And Every1 who playing with me

lunarforce is dead ots dont trust veziv calar is not comming back here its no point to make lvl and cash xD

/\ True, don't listen to whatever veziv will say to you, I'm gonna play shadowcores.

Who said veziv
/\ True, don't listen to whatever veziv will say to you, I'm gonna play shadowcores.
but did veziv even say anything to do with you or wars?
Even tho veziv is a retard

hahahaha...............veziv vt comment>
EVERTON MSG ME !!!!!! EVERY1 FIX PPL TILL WEEKEND !!!! THEY WILL BACK WE NEED 30 PPL + CALAR WANT FIGHTT

Nah, he didn't even speak with me. It's easy to guess what that braindead kid is gonna say.

[SARCASM]Ye guys make lvls and cash since we will come and rape veziv again[/SARCASM]

I'll be home soon and going back out at 7 and got things to do so drag me when i join

225 players online. < it was even 50 online months ago ;) and it wont be dead ! (i hope xD)
// idk why veziv changing hes comment every day like first day: Gazman coming second: calar coming , Third: We go play reptera till calar back, Fourth: fuck reptera we wait for calar go make lvl and cash... etcetcetc..
Its frustrate me also xD

First of all im speaking with calar but he get panic and screaming alot bcse he maked 260 lvl rp on shit reptera ots and every1 left :) Second think i dont care shadowcores? are u joking or what? im come lunar from shadowcores bcse its fucking shit ots 1.5k player every1 exping on battle 40 ppl fighting 300 ppl skullbashing mwalling and shits healing :) and 70 mage = 700-800 ue sd 500 :)

So i wont play gg on shadowcores with pro enemys like nowik or kaidaxD!

sry for english

"First of all im speaking with calar but he get panic and screaming alot bcse he maked 260 lvl rp on shit ******* ots and every1 left"

WTF are you talking about? I panic? haha so what if i got 260 rp on reptera? not hard to bot a char is it? I know its hard for you to bot you're own char, thats why you buy and then you get scammed.

So i wont play gg on shadowcores with pro enemys like nowik or kaidaxD!

sry for english

these teams can smashed you like shit with your peoples. oh sory. your peoples? everybody left you fefif becasue you're fucking retard.

"First of all im speaking with calar but he get panic and screaming alot bcse he maked 260 lvl rp on shit ******* ots and every1 left"

WTF are you talking about? I panic? haha so what if i got 260 rp on *******? not hard to bot a char is it? I know its hard for you to bot you're own char, thats why you buy and then you get scammed.
hahaha so true

Back