• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Dion Gamers *Serious

megachock

Reaction score
Hello dear forum,

Today i present my server Dion Online..Well i explain a little..

• I have the domain
  • I have VPS and later will buy a Dedicated 4gb ram
  • All GM's and workers will get paid

About the Server [Start and the continue]

Well im starting it for my own with a Global Server Version 8.6 [RL], after we got enough money, we will buy Emporia's server files 8.7 (made by 5mok3)... Simple

About Wath we need?

For the start, Dion Online need a programmer who knows about Linux (VPS), a C++ programmer, a Scripters and Webmasters...

Cupons:

Administrators: [Dion] [Enable]
Linux Programmer(Windows too): [Enable] [Enable]
Lua Scripter: Enable] [Enable]
C++ Programmer: [Enable] [Enable]
Webmaster (EDITOR): [Enable]
Lua Editors: [Enable]

Base information for apply

Specialty:
Cupon:
Experience:
Explain why you apply?:
Time Online(days-from/to hour):
Comment's:

Later i will add more information, at time im ocuped with the VPS...

Thanks.
Any question "Reply the Thread"

Last edited:
@Chaos12345
Complete it please :) and the administrator cupon is the last that we need, and will be really observed, and you need to have good experience ;)

Base information for apply

Specialty:
Cupon:
Experience:
Explain why you apply?:
Time Online(days-from/to hour):
Comment's:

Thanks.

Specialty: Administrator/ServerOwner And i applied my self to be a administrator at your OT! Else btw i can search you scripts or let my scripter help you or letting my mapper, help u in mapping to! So.. Im readyfully! )
Cupon: I choosed myself to be administrator! Because im nice at it, and i got a high quality of working as administrator at my server and at many servers as old!
Experience: 5 years of playing as a administrator or cm/ gm (Highly).. / And owner at my server!
Explain why you apply?: Because i see you need helping, and you'd get a great guy thats will work!
Time Online(days-from/to hour): I can be online like... 10 Hours/everyday!
Comment's: At end, im saying.. I would like being applied and accepted! and else, im going to be a powerfully, and i will do aswell i can to respect you!
Thanks..
Your's
Chaos!

Edited :)

Couldn't agree more with Wezza Chaos12345 Will fuck your server and then you will come crying Belive me.

This message is hidden because Chaos12345 is on your ignore list.

where ever I find one of your users which currently are (Anosa12345, Hesham15, Chaos12345) and of course I know whatever user you make, cus its the same nooby style you act in, I will actually never recommend you to any one, so get over your self and leave otland.

Hahah i will check :x
~
Bump
~
Server compiled in Linux Ubuntu 10.04
Domain Working with VPS
:)
Ready to Run :)

Working in Web.. (shop erros :S) and Paypal Auto Script

Specialty: Lua Editer, But i dont got speciality in anything i can little in everything ;p
Cupon:<< What do you mean?
Experience: about 12 years in tibia and 6 years in open tibia
Explain why you apply?: I wanna be a part of a team beside my work on Swevolutions
Time Online(days-from/to hour): like 1-3 hours per day and most active in weekends
Comment's: Dont got any :p

Administrators: Applying to be!

Specialty: Administrator, Also i can fix bugs and give suggestions!

Cupon:<< Mhmm..Really cannot understand :D

Experience: Manually 4 years in Real Tibia.. and 3 Years in OpenTIBIA

Explain why you apply?: Because your server looks serious.. Exactly.. I like it :D
Time Online(days-from/to hour): 10 Hrs /EveryDAY!
Comment's: None special than none!
__________________________________________________-
PM Me with your acception or refusing Or post here

Cupons:

Administrators: [Dion] [Enable]
Linux Programmer(Windows too): [Enable] [Enable]
Lua Scripter: Enable] [Enable]
C++ Programmer: [Enable] [Enable]
Webmaster (EDITOR): [Enable]
Lua Editors: [Enable]

:S you must put in Cupon: wath u want to be e.e!

Specialty: My speciality is my knowledge of the game and I am a very good one.
Cupon: Community Manager
Experience: I've been playing tibia for the past 7 years , so I know exactly everything on tibia mostly global maps , I've been a Administrator/CO-Owner on many populair servers
Explain why you apply?: I apply because I want to job with you guys I see you got enough potential to get a good enough ot to make it high-class
Time Online(days-from/to hour): I could be active around 5-6 hours a day
Comment's:

Last edited: