• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Disable a drop of an specific Item

mastof

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm helping a friend with some scripts but now i'm stucked at this one. There is a way to disable a drop of an specific item?

Thanks in advance,

Mastof

If you don't find a script for that, then there is still an option for you.
Edit every monster that drops this specific item and make it so it doesn't drop.
It's a bad solution but atleast you can fix it without any special script for it.

If you don't find a script for that, then there is still an option for you.
Edit every monster that drops this specific item and make it so it doesn't drop.
It's a bad solution but atleast you can fix it without any special script for it.

Hey, its not monsters drop, it's when you die. It's like the effect of a bless.

Example: The sword Id = XXXX wont drop of your backpack when you die

if your backpack drop when you die how do you expect that the sword don't drop of it ? e-e
you need set it in Player:eek:nDeath()

I don't know tfs 1.x well, but something like this:
Lua:
if player:getSlotItem (CONST_ME_HAND) ==ID SWORD then
     player:setLootDrop (0)
end

put this in creatureacript to onpreparedeath or ondeath function or maybe in 1.x there is something better.
And I think setLootDrop (if this function exists) it will cause that any items won't drop.

So sources edit only.

Back