• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Disable/allow NPC walking.

Hameq

Banned User
Reaction score
It's possible to disable/allow NPC randomly walking by lua script like "doNpcDisableWalking"?

There should be an xml file for each npc in those files there stands (walkinterval="2000")
Almost everytime when we talk in lua with numbers there are 1, Something we wanna allow "1/0" 2, An value or 3, An interval, this an interval, mostly we use milliseconds. (2000 milliseconds = 2 seconds.)

You didn't got the answer but you should really know how to configure it now.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but when you are putting the NPC on the ground using your map editor, just make the spawn point 1 sqm big. that way the NPC will be in that spot the whole time.

Even i can't select spawn point 1 sqm that NPC couldn't walk. But anyway its not my problem i know how to disable NPC walking by using walkinterval="0" in XML file but its forever and only while realoading NPCs. I wanna something like "now Stop walk" "again start walk" without edit XML it supposed to be edited in LUA file.

I've found "doCreatureSetNoMove(getNpcId(), true)" but seems to me it disable only the ability to push NPC, Or i am wrong if yes correct me.

Back