• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Disable Battleye Error 12.20

8D 8D 70 FF FF FF 75 0E

to

8D 8D 70 FF FF FF EB 0E
This Hex code only works up to 12.85 it was tested now on 12.86 and it doesn't work.

Your client is version 12.86.? It may be that in some update path they have changed.

This Hex code only works up to 12.85 it was tested now on 12.86 and it doesn't work.

Your client is version 12.86.? It may be that in some update path they have changed.
I didn't try it and no im not using that for a 12.86 client. I just went into the source and pulled the Hex values that @Chriistian.L.B posted. That way its easier to see.

8D 4D 8C 75
to
8D 4D 8C EB
Hello I can't find this numbers on 12.90. Exactly is the newest version 12.90.12248 - I can find 8D 4D 8C but then I have E8 and another line with E9. Or maybe do you have guys maybe archive or something to download 12.87? I'm already looking 2hrs in google and I can't find this version to download

Hello I can't find this numbers on 12.90. Exactly is the newest version 12.90.12248 - I can find 8D 4D 8C but then I have E8 and another line with E9. Or maybe do you have guys maybe archive or something to download 12.87? I'm already looking 2hrs in google and I can't find this version to download
Use the latest version of tibia. There you will find what i posted.

I just back to say thanks, only 1 what I need was to find "client.exe" instead of "tibia.exe" I'm stupid, I know, thanks :D

Has anybody found a definitive solution for this problem yet? I've tried to open the client with that "-- battleye" extension but then it complains that battleye isn't active and requests me to restart the client....

Or maybe this hex change for the newest client? 13.14 I believe.

Thank you all!

Back