• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Disconects

Sutoto

Reaction score
Here lately I have been getting disconected from server after about 30 mins or so online, I X out of tibia, reopen log back in and it works for another few minutes.. WTF..
I used to be able to let my character train for a while, seems after 10 mins or so, its froze, gotta X out and reopen....

Yeah. It started today. Or during the night. The server just went down, and all that happened when you tried to log in was that you got the message "Connecting to Cyntara" (Cyntara client) but nothing happened.
And now when I woke up I can be online for like 3-6 minutes, sometimes 30, and sometimes not even 1 minute. I can't recall any problems like this since I started playing this server. Let's just hope it goes away soon, or at least tomorrow. And an explanation to these connection problems would be nice.

They're being worked on. Our estimation on 100% completely fixed is about a week/half.

Red

Back