• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discuss 7.4 server distribution?

Guxi

Developer
Reaction score
I'm planning to work on a 7.4 real-map OTS.
Since I've been in-active for a while, haven't followed trends of OTS's, which leaves me without any idea on what distribution should i be going with.

I've just compiled and ran OTShire, which is 7.72 if I'm right,
Graphic; sprites seems to be from a 8.0+~ version which is not what i'm looking for.

Also tried to compile Avesta, but I've ran up to several issues during compiling process, therefore i haven't managed to check it out yet.

Is it known what distributions are used by any of the following OTS: Classicus, Tibianic, Mastercores..?

You don't even know how to compile Avesta, then gtfo.
And btw,
tibianic uses own engine
mastercores uses Avesta with custom edits
classicus uses downgraded 0.4 source + custom edits

You don't even know how to compile Avesta, then gtfo.

What a great way to welcome people who are kinda new in compiling such old distro.

If you know so good then show him how to do it instead of being a total dick and telling him to gtfo because he dont know how?

Dafug..

I'm planning to work on a 7.4 real-map OTS.
Since I've been in-active for a while, haven't followed trends of OTS's, which leaves me without any idea on what distribution should i be going with.

I've just compiled and ran OTShire, which is 7.72 if I'm right,
Graphic; sprites seems to be from a 8.0+~ version which is not what i'm looking for.

Also tried to compile Avesta, but I've ran up to several issues during compiling process, therefore i haven't managed to check it out yet.

Is it known what distributions are used by any of the following OTS: Classicus, Tibianic, Mastercores..?

Tibianic and Mastercores are using modified otserv 0.6.4

Classicus is using downgroaded tfs 0.4

Back