• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussian about alternative exp boosting - other tahan exp stages

kkmks

Programmer
Reaction score
as some of you may know exp in tibia to gath

er next lvl is shown by somethink like function y=16.(6) *x^3 <- for simplicity

and people are used to use exp stages to get exp quicker, but they set this usually linear, despite the fact that exp growth is logarytmic

doing like that we could make low lvls exp quicker, but on high lvls its getting bored to exp and cant get next lvl by hours. In addition servers make high lvls exprate usually very low like ~~x2-x5 on fun/evo/rrpg servers.

is it not easier and code less( and processors math less) to just edit the formula in tibia engine dependent for exp needed to next lvl ?

x-1=your curent lvl
x=lvl woy want to achive
curent exp is equal (50/3)*(x^3-6x^2+17x-12)
my proposal is to try about
(10)*(x^3) OR (13)*(x^3) OR (14)*(x^3)

The main issue is to make exp easier 4 later player as over 700 lvl its very hard to get exp on normal serwers with x500-x4 exp stage spread

only one bad thing is till level 20-30 its harder to get lvl up, but it could be fixed by using expstages;P
so lets look on some graphs
96OQvxN.png
bjhQhci.png
LwZnKEb.png

So like its shown on graphs the more lvl we have the less exp we need to original formula, additionaly we simplified exp formula to get rid of extra calculations ( dont know what kind of performence it is but probably veeeeeeery low)

Now lets take a look on how high we can go with lvl if we have 100k exp on each of these formulas etc.

NjoGVj9.png
If53k6v.png

so on low lvl like on 20 we need to gather more exp, but thats not problem it could be denied by expstage, but from 40 and over we have significant profits with less exp required. for level around 200 its about 20 lvl diference, 400 lvl about 80 lvl, 1820 rl tibia lvl its about 120-240 lvls !

in addition exp could be boosted by boost items form item shops, exp from stamina boost, exp stages ( with normal values not like x10000000 which is annoying me), events etc

Sry 4 my bad language ;P its not my native. If smone have any ideas about it share ;)

Last edited:
Back