• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about Asprate-hacking?

klekSu

Stroke my ego.
Reaction score
What do you think about it? What's the truth now? Here's the convo.

Warning: Do not download from asprate.net | Forums | Tibia Help - Simplify your Tibia Life[/URL][/B]

Apitov said:
~BUMP~

Sorry Kleksu had to do it I saw that you had just posted as I was posting my thread just in a rush for you to see this and coinsider taking that off your main page.

klekSu said:
And how we could know it's not otchanger.net who's hacking?

Thats true but I know the person who made the ip changer and he told me it was safe so I know I can trust it but you dont have to thats your choice, Ill take that site off my post im just trying to make sure no one goes through what I did from downloading something from that site

lol thought everyone knew...of course asprate.net is a hack. Don't trust it. Always use otchanger.net

Always use Talaturens IP changer, fuck the other programs! D:

Talaturens IP changer = safe. Everything else = unsafe.

I've been using the one from otchanger.net and I have a level 200+ and never got hacked.

If you are stupid enought to not read ALL the warnings about asprate.net.. then you should get hacked.

That's like blaming CIP that you get hacked when you are using the same ACC/PASS on OTs as on Real Tibia

Back