• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

discussion about exp stages

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Another discussion thread of me about some things i got another point of view of, wich barely gets post but still keeps trying!

1. Why stages?
As far as i know (correct me if i'm wrong). Exp stages are made to get every player almost the same levels and get fast to X level so they can war with the rest of the community that got almost the same level. What i just don't understand is why? Allright you want to make some war server.. No problem at all. But why not let them start at X level with 1 exp rate. I don't see any reason to hunt 2 minutes rotworms, 5 minutes dragon 15 minutes demons to get X level?
Especially the 2 minutes rotworm hunt with a exp stage at 400 as exmaple. At high rated servers there comes a time either that exping is getting slow, because you need more exp requirements each level. But then it COULD be usefull using exp stage. Why? High level servers are known wich the spammable ue shit, it makes us every level easier and faster wich makes it never slow down unless they reached and outhunted(don't think this word existst but you get me) the strongest spawn. But making stages from 500 to 3 is just way2polish(no offence xD). For war servers (just an idea) make players start at level 175 or something with 10x rate or just level 80 with 20x rate depends on what kind of war you want low level or high level war no idea.

2. Twisting the stages..
I'm pretty sure some guys though the same as me, starting with low exp rate and getting an increasing rate. The good thing about this is
It's worth to level and long active players can be happy with their high achievements. Also it won't take long (kinda) since your rate grows same with the requirements of exp. But the same way you got the feeling of low level that the server actually got something to fight for.
For example a level 25 knight with exp rate x8 won't be happy if there is a demon skeleton following him. On the other hand you should also check that the highest stage won't go too fast if you look at someone with a low rate.

3. Just 1 rate
1 rate wich just makes every clear what kind of server it is. Low-Mid-High with a bar between. RPG and FUN. This is also what i recommend it's only sad that high rated server people always expect to be fun and with teleports wich doesn't always have to be. However it's good just 1 rate no thousands differences and you will get slowly stuck at a level since the rate is too low for the experience you require however everyone levels balanced and it's all who put his time and power to reach the highscore.

What do you think whats the best way tell it here and also explain why!

Lagmacun

Back