• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about game server

Kudzu

Reaction score
Forgive me for my language, I hope you understand me and you will help make a decision.

I would like to create a server but do not know how to do in terms of:
1. RPG client 8.6, custom client and with that custom new monsters.
2. RPG client 7.72 or own 7.8 in old style with new monsters.
3. RPG 10+ client own client or no.

Thanks

People had success and failure with all those different proposals, it's about what YOU want/like more, so you can put more effort to make it work.

People had success and failure with all those different proposals, it's about what YOU want/like more, so you can put more effort to make it work.
you couldn't say it better.

Also that depends on how good you are developing on that distros, because with 7.x versions you will need OTHire or Avesta, with 8.x you will need tfs 0.4, and 1.1 for recent versions. Of course is your decision, no one could say you which version you will have to do. I could say a 10.7x would be a good idea, because of shared exp and mounts, 8.6 is the best for attract players (elf bot) and 7.x would be good if you put some recent features of newer versions on it

Back