• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion-Damonia

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, here you can discuss all things around Damonia-RPG!
Your Damonia-Team :D

I really wanna try it but I like it when all the items and monsters are custom so I'm probably not.

Items: I like it when they have a different name, attack, and what drops them because its all new and you won't expect it, like for example say im hunting at hero's I already know everything they can drop so it's not even fun.

Monsters: I like it when the monsters have a different name. level and what they drop therefore it's all new and exciting.

Im sad to hear that, but anyway, good luck finding your server :D
if you still want to join us, message me :D
maybee adding some new quests where you get custom items, which are usually used as donation items on other servers!
but at our server there aint any donation benefits/items/bonus... NO REWARD and there wont ever be any donations :D
And adding custom monsters cant be wrong, maybee there are soon comign some... I can say you we are working on a new island, but cant say more, its a secret... maybee the new island includes around 2-3 new quests with custom items which u acctually cant drop, and some new monsters?

Back