• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Discussion] Fun Server

Would you play a server like that?

• Total voters

N2wb1e

Nothing
Reaction score
Hi to everyone I'm new in this forum but not really new in ot scene and i would like to present you my project.
Is a custom server made for have the maximum fun as possible with teleport access but with some rpg style to.
The map have more than 200 hunts and with some extraordinary and challenging quests.

Every hunt is highly detailed to keep the players attracted as you can see in this screen.
lizardh.jpg

The rates will be low by stages and will be hard to get the level 1000 (I don't have thought to much about it).
The server will have a lot of events every day like Zombie Event, Woe, Capture the Flag, Bomberman, and other (I will not say which other events exist to be a surprise :D - Later you will know).

Later i will post more screens and more info about the server.
Give some suggestions and feedback to.

Mapping Showoff

Last edited:
not bad, would like more info on it and maybe some more ss of the map :eek:

I didn't say that i have made this map pieces. Show me your map to see if is the same :)
It's the same... I'm not mad that you use it.. just that you say you did it and does not give any credits to the owners.
People like you is the reason why i stoped develop OTs

Woah, someone got powned by JoccE :D

Not hard o_O

Ah, you meant like that :p You're right, most of them know nothing.
Already thought the mobs didn't match with the landscape anyhow...c'mon...lizards!?

Ah, you meant like that :p You're right, most of them know nothing.
Already thought the mobs didn't match with the landscape anyhow...c'mon...lizards!?

It was a path to GS from the beginning, no idea where he got the lizzard idea from

Back