• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion Lunaria RealMap 7.7

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
2lxw0tx.jpg

How the title says this will be a new server based on 7.72 with all his real features and such things with custom editions that will be explained here, i have to say i'm not too good creating this type of thread since is my first one and i will do my best, my english is not so good too sorry in advance.

-DDos protection
-Tibia Client 7.72 Anti Bot. (Required for play) MC habilited in the client.
-Pits of Inferno
-Gengia City (Yes, the same as OTs 8.6)
-Rashid (it is in Gengia, and only can be used by the Golden Accounts)
-Free Premium Account for everyone!
-Balanced Vocations
-Making Runes x3 / and in the npc will be x1.
-Posibility to buy Backpack of Manafluid, sd, uh, etc, in the npc.
-Task System, !task
-Party Shared Exp
-War System
-Promotion 10k (you can buy it in the npc or by command !promotion)
-Loot Message, this is extra if you want it
-And Much More Extra Things

This is in discussion we accept every subjects of players we want to do the best custom tibia RealMap 7.7

-Starting in rook like in real tibia or use the rook city as custom one for mid/high Level, ofcourse we will edit it with houses new respawns depots etc.. ?

-Skills x10
-Magic x6
-Loot x5
-Experiencie Stages:
1 to 8 = x85 (this only if Rookgaard is included like a RealTibia)
9 to 20 - x30
21 to 40 - x24
41 to 60 - x15
61 to 75 - x10
76 to 90 - x7
91 - x3

We would like to maintain the low stages since the map will be bigger than others with alot of spots for leveling, we also accept suggestion about the exp stages everything is welcome
4061915692.png

The server starting we want to start it in this month we dont know with exactitude the day but we want open it this month.

Thanks and everyone will be welcome, as i said before i'm not soo good with english and making this type of thread, my apologize for everyone.

<Thread Edited>
iq97xl.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom