• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion of the Day : MSN

If you put your MSN status to "busy" you will not have any popup messages from MSN.

I love it. A very nice way to communicate with your network. But I don't like the new image sharing function, and often when sending links the one we are sending the links to does not receive it, same goes to file sharing. Somehow, it is much faster to upload a file to rapidshare, send link, and the receiver of the link downloads it. Instead of their "MSN's awesome p2p file sending". Which theoretically should be faster, but is slow as hell.

It is slow because it sends the files to Microsoft's servers first and then the servers send the file to the user who is supposed to receive the file. Microsoft has a set a limit to the speed that the servers use to send files, you understand why :)

what is msn ??

MicroSoft Network

MicroSlow Network maybe correct ?? i dont think are very sense "Soft" ... i think u too are liar me -.-

ya skypes dope but all them aint crackin it up

Last edited by a moderator:
It is slow because it sends the files to Microsoft's servers first and then the servers send the file to the user who is supposed to receive the file. Microsoft has a set a limit to the speed that the servers use to send files, you understand why :)

But thats not p2p but p2s2p! :C

I find the pop-up window when I user login annoying..

like if you go anni.. you uh as much you can (oldschool style)
and suddenly you get overspammed by some idiot wanna spamm "Who wanna go out with me today??"

I seriously dislike people who spamm such things.

block and remove, yep.. already removed like 60~ spammers xD

Just put on "busy mode" And you wont see the pop-up windows.

Well just like Znote said xD

Last edited:
Back