• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion: Old tibia servers are still around

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
  • Are you surprised?
  • Is this normal for private game servers (other games)
  • Do you play on old tibia servers?

1. No i'm not surprised people always loved the oldschool feeling because cipsoft made some big mistakes in developing, made a lot of people quit because of it.
2. It's pretty normal, thats the point of private servers you can have every version (if its released ofc) like in WoW private servers there are also a lot with only burning crusade upgrade and not with the others.
3. i myself enjoy oldschool most of the time if its a well built server but the oldschool community is pretty shit now a days

1st - I love old Tibia.
2nd - I play UO ~10 years.... - Real Oldschool & Hardcore!
(first shards for UO created in 2001 year, and for example - The Abyss - still active with ~300 players for today from 2001 year.)

So, i will tell a bit more about Oldschool Tibia. Why i am like it. In old old old times, only 2 MMORPG's we have. Very hardcore Ultima Online, and a some similar game, with more easy to control(better client) - Tibia. In old times - Tibia be as equivalent Ultima Online. A most balanced, interesting... with nice atmosphere... That 2 different games - so similar and so different but really, both, epic and interesting for play.
But now... Now latest Tibia - casual, MOBA game... you can call them as you want. but that not hardcore & interesting and awesome game anymore as in old times... and now, Tibia is not a opponent for Great Ultima Online... sad but try... Tibia - dead as old awesome hardcore RPG game now... Now it's a flash *** (CipSoft tells - client will be discontinued at some point) with many nice looks features but without "soul", without atmosphere anymore... Sad but true :(:(:(

Last edited:
sorry guys for making my post a mini-showoff

slimes_zpsb324d79d.png

rots_zps2048d53c.png
entrada_zps8afbe26a.png

some of you would play?

Back