• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Discussion thread deleted without any notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blixmo

Reaction score
Heya,

We had a discussion thread with this URL: http://otland.net/threads/world-of-hyjath-return-of-the-heroes.211704/ and it got deleted without any notice. I contacted OtLand via the contact form last week but still no answer.

Why did you delete it? First guess is that it might have been looking a bit "advertisy" but comparing to other threads there it was nothing special. Our main goal was to discuss and get ideas for our new release.

Since I don't know why you removed it it's no idea for us to create a new one and risk deletion again. Also some kind of warning and a possibility to edit it before total delete would be nice in the future...

So my question to you is why? And is there any possibility to get it recovered and edited?

Thanks,
/Blix

The deletion reason says "advertising", @cbrm might be able to tell you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back