• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion & What do you think about new mini-update?

What do you think about new mini-update?

• Yes, it's great idea!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt read what everybody (including Mark) said regarding this topic, but in my opinion there's 2 sides to this story.

+ saves both the team and yourself a lot of time to recover an account in case you actually lost it
- account trading becomes less and less possible and its something that is really wanted by a lot of people. allthought I know the reasons why you do not support this etc. I still think you should set up a system in which people can use account trade, without using middlemen because the shadowcores system will handle it all and this system should also let the new owner set a new login, password & e-mail. not to mention you can make a lot of money on this, by gaining 10% of the transaction sum or something.

Feel free to develop that system on your own and then donate it to ShadowCores, cause how it looks now there is no time for such a "useless" software to be developed. At least not by the content team. I'm sure that it can be useful when it comes to account trading, however I still think that if it comes down to the question if account trading should be illegal or not I'd say that it should be illegal. I don't think that account trading is the way to play this game, cause after all we're playing for fun!

Back