• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Display Issues with modified 8.6 sprite from latest client

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there guys I'm having some issues testing out the latest version of downgraded sprite files from client 13x to 8.6. It seems everything is loading but I'm getting an error in console that's causing some of the tiles to fail to load and get a black tile instead. Moving in certain ways/relogging can sometimes get the tiles to load but even the equipment slots are greyed out.

My steps were taking the spr/dat from the link below and opening it in object builder then saving it as 8.6 v2. OTClient loads it fine and some areas work without issue, while others completely bug out the screen in some cases turning everything black.

Downgraded 12.x assets to .dat/.spr format (https://otland.net/threads/downgraded-12-x-assets-to-dat-spr-format.273902/)

Back