• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Distance bug with potions

Marcelo Druida

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I have a problem and could not fix it
when using potions you cant shoot distance weapons, its TFS 1.x default
i want to change it

thanks!

This isn't a bug, this is as per design.

You cannot change this functionality in TFS 1.X as far as I am aware.
Can't find anything via search.

Not much I can do here bud, make a thread in the Requests sub?

Last edited:
Lol im wrong? I had the exact same issue and this fixed it.

But okay. Sorry for helping.
Why is everything a 'lol' with you, he is right there is no attribute in weapons. xml for 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2
Swing in quotes is not mentioned anywhere in sources this includes the data directory & exe, the only place the word swing by itself is mentioned is in a comment in monster.cpp on line 812
Code:
//melee swing out of reach
Your not helping if your acting like an idiot and being defensive to others instead of owning up to being wrong.
And no this is not the old me coming back, the old me would have told you to go fuck yourself :)

Last edited:
Why is everything a 'lol' with you, he is right there is no attribute in weapons. xml for 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2
Swing in quotes is not mentioned anywhere in sources this includes the data directory & exe, the only place the word swing by itself is mentioned is in a comment in monster.cpp on line 812
Code:
//melee swing out of reach
Your not helping if your acting like an idiot and being defensive to others instead of owning up to being wrong.
And no this is not the old me coming back, the old me would have told you to go fuck yourself :)

All i'm saying is we had this problem, then it was fixed by a mod here. Then this changed that issue. Take it as you will.

All i'm saying is we had this problem, then it was fixed by a mod here. Then this changed that issue. Take it as you will.

so, please answer me, which otserv source do you use?
i bet isnt official TFS 1.2

This isn't a bug, this is as per design.

You cannot change this functionality in TFS 1.X as far as I am aware.
Can't find anything via search.

Not much I can do here bud, make a thread in the Requests sub?

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues/1605
this guy told me that it isnt a bug
maybe better make a request thread, i thought that someone could give me a tip, i can handle

thanks!

Back