• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Distro PROBLEM - Going down everyday

natanl2

Reaction score
Hello, guys.

I had a problem with my distro (bug abuse) and I changed for a new one. This new one have some characteristics:

- cast system.
- the level doesn't appears at the chat (error)...

I'm having a biiiiig problem, after a few hours the server is going down without any error or anything like an error at the 'logs'. I don't know what's happening, someone knows how to help me?

Thanks!

Attachments

I bought this distro, Eazy. The guy who sold me uses at his server and he said that a lot of servers use the same distro : /

They still have good distros at the 'otland premium área'? I could try another one...

Last edited:
What protocol do you want? The premium area has 2 nice revs for 8.60. Like Eazy M said it could be the edits in the distro, maybe they are source code bugs with cast or something else.

What protocol do you want? The premium area has 2 nice revs for 8.60. Like Eazy M said it could be the edits in the distro, maybe they are source code bugs with cast or something else.

I just wanna a distro with cast, stable and with the 'relational save storage' cuz I don't wanna reset my server.

Sry about the double post. #internet sux...

Where did you get this rev you have now? Who sold it to you?

There are not to many revs out in the wild that have cast.

Where did you get this rev you have now? Who sold it to you?

There are not to many revs out in the wild that have cast.

Yeah, I know that, the problem is that I've heard a lot that most cast system revs have big bugs and even crash... I wouldn't change my old distro, but a nuker start crashing my OT then now I've to change. I bought it from a guy named "Igor", he is the owner of the datacenter where my server is... He said that this rev was made by 'elf' and that the problem isn't on it (but before changing the distro/the nuker came my uptime was 150h+), that's why I still think that the problem is this distro. What do you think, @dominique120?

I bought this distro, Eazy. The guy who sold me uses at his server and he said that a lot of servers use the same distro : /

They still have good distros at the 'otland premium área'? I could try another one...

Did you get the sources? If not, then LOL. He could have put some haxx0r code in it to give items and such. Tutorials for this can be found in the C++ section so...

Back