• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Divine Comedy

BiG Ray

Reaction score
Hello, i have decided to make a custom OT based on the poem "The Divine comedy"
Most will know it better by the new game "Dante's inferno"

I have a set idea and custom things i want it to include such as:
custom map
custom monster
custom spells
custom quests
various vocations

The Map
The map will not be incredible huge because i want people to fallow a main quest through out their experience. however i will have the necessary places for grinding.
although the map layout will be easy to read i want the overall look to be exceptionally good. lots of detail.

The monsters
I don't want tons of custom monsters. i will prefer to have around 5 base type monsters through out the 7 stages of the game. for an example i will layout the monsters for the beginning part.

Lost souls-those that wasted their life without any path to lead.
The horde-Basically the lackey's for Lucifer, minotaurs with wings.
Unbaptized babies-cute babies with means claws.
now their are only 3 however some will be stronger than others based on level system.

custom spells
Spells will be in two categories.
Faith and magic.
those with faith use the powers of god to demolish their enemies.
those using magic harness the evil that is hell to fight fire, with fire.

custom quests
Last time i checked the bible it never said their were merchants in hell. so to survive and obtain better gear you must search it out. although those guarding these things rarely want to let them go.

various vocations
To pick a vocation you must first do the deed, so you start on earth and decide what it is you want to be. than commit the crime and die. once in hell your journey begins.

The object
The overall object you want is to get out of hell. to do this you must travel through the 7 circles of hell and escape into the portal to purgatory. however ever circle is guarded by a great demon of Lucifer.

And when you win?
well once you have made it out of hell you have two choices
1)leave purgatory as an angel at level one with special abilities with the object to face Lucifer himself and destroy him.
2)leave purgatory with "Lucifer's amulet" giving you the ability to teleport to any circle and help out others as a tutor.

When you die?
Each circle you conquer you get a piece of Lucifer's amulet that allows you to travel to the next circle. however if you die you will go back to circle one. hopefully you don't drop the amulet pieces when you die. where else would you go if you die? new jersey?

Ok, Time for what I need.

Lead mapper[]
-In charge of not only mapping but reviewing others mapping and editing

Mapper[][]
-Making the map and fallowing lead mappers overall design

Lead Scripter[]
-In charge of overseeing script production and quality

Scripter[][]
-Dishing out scripts that are requested

Spriter[][]
-designing the custom sprites we need.

Later on i will adjust the job by what is needed most.

APPLICATION FORMAT
JOB:
NAME:
LEVEL OF COMMITMENT(HOW MUCH TIME CAN I WORK):
MY CONTACT INFORMATION:
I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO ADD:

very strait forward and easy to fill out. just copy and paste it to
[email protected]

Thank you to those that apply.
BiG Ray

Nice idea, but making this server based on the Divine Comedy would mean that at some point there will be an end. You should post screenshots of what you've done so far, just to make the thread more interesting.

Back