• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diving and Ski System [Poketibia]

lucasmourahere

Reaction score
Hello OTLand,

Someone HAS Knowledge About Any Script que DO with the character MAY skim When identifying a paragraph Snow Poketibia?

TFS: 0.3.6

grateful already.

Last edited:
"because I'm using google translator" - don't expect any answers if nobody knows what the hell you are talking about lol

Someone HAS Knowledge About Any Script que DO with the character MAY skim When identifying a paragraph Snow Poketibia?

Does anyone know how to script so a character may ski when identifying a patch of snow on poketibia.. < I think this is what your asking.

Does anyone know how to script so a character may ski when identifying a patch of snow on poketibia.. < I think this is what your asking.

Yes , that's my question! Thanks for Helping a translate. someone could help me with this script ?

Right, but we are still right at the beginning.

What kind of animation?
Force walk/move?
Is it a mount?
Force mount? If no mount, then what?

All of the above is a 'onStepIn' for movements.

Back