• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer djseban's compiling and script/code writing service

rsdsebek

C++/LUA coder
Reaction score
hipsterlogogenerator_1498496728990_1.png
Hi,

I decided to start a new service. I helped out few people on OTLand already, paid and not paid. I can:
- compile any version of TFS for you (on Windows/Linux/OS X),
- compile any version of OTClient for you (Windows/Linux/OS X),
- I can try to compile any version of any OT, but it's not guaranteed,
- code Lua,
- code C/C++,
- fix compatiblity of Lua script or write another one that works similiar (e.g. if script from 0.3.6 isn't working on 1.0 or vice-versa; sometimes source edit is needed),
- when your server is crashing alot, I can try to fix the problem if you know what caused crashes or you have exact core dump and exact binary of the OT,
- set up your Linux dedicated server through SSH. You send me your OT files through e-mail, and as soon as the work is done your files are deleted from my e-mail - confidentiality guaranteed,
- or help you to do that, but be aware that this option will be more expensive if you want to do it from the scratch. If you have specific problem on dedicated server I can try to fix it.

PM/Skype

Prices and Payment:
I accept payments in EUR. I'll send the price for orientation purposes when you PM me with the explanation on how the thing should work, but overall price will depend on the time I spent on coding. The price I first give you, I collect in advance. After finishing the work, I send you the final price. The pph is 10EUR. After full payment, you receive your code.

Payment only through PayPal (as gift/tax free).

Few informations and rules:
1. If your distro is buggy and crashes alot, it will crash, no matter if on Windows or Linux. If I'm only compiling a server for you, then be aware, that running an OT on another platform is not a solution for crashes, so I am not responsible for any crashes caused by the source you provided. Said simpler: compilation service doesn't include free fix of the crashes.
2. After the job is done (Lua/C++ scripts/Crash fix) I can make a presentation on OTS for you. It means you can check if everything is working as you planned earlier.
3. I use three languages flawlessly - Polish, English and Ukrainian. Also I can understand Russian.
4. You will get your script/code/service as soon as I receive payment.
5. I'm in OpenTibia for about 10 years.
6. I code for OTClient, aswell as for OpenTibia server applications.
7. For 0.2/0.4/0.3.6 and other older revs, the best result with compilation is on Linux.
8. The "status" line on the end of the post stands for if I'm working on something right now. If it's "Available for work", then I am ready to take a case. If it states "Busy", then I am working on something right now.
9. I have big experience with Dragon Ball OT scripts/codes, both on 0.2/0.3.6, aswell as on 1.x, so complicated codes are not a problem for me.
10. If your message states something like "Optimization of OT/TFS <insert old crashy version>" or anything like this, then don't even bother - my answer always will be "go TFS 1.x".

My best,
djseban

Last edited:
I'm glad to say, that djseban has done good job.
Really good service and proffessional, and easy to get along with.

Used this service to get a NPC created. Worked flawlessly and received script in timely fashion. Have a ton more work that will be done using this service. Highly recommended.

Back