• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DLL] Messing with client gui (Cipsoft one) - no injector.

tarjei

Necronian Engineer
Reaction score
Hey! Recently I have found some old stuff from Necronia development. This dll I present now to you I SERIOUSLY messy+sucky thats why you should take it as a learning example maybe rather than thing you might use. I warn you already that it's buggy but maybe you are going to learn something from this code.
I am not attaching dll injector sinc you can find it in internet for sure .

Have fun.
Tarjei.

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/wphcm/GuiLib.rar

untitled-png.13539

Actualy you shouldnt use this since the dll itself was crashing engine when I was using it on Necronia. You need get DLL injector first. Run client + run injector (make sure dll is in directory ) and it should open. Though I posted it for learning purposes, maybe someone will have fun messing around it as I had once :)

This reminds me a lot of petitcoeur's code that he posted at tpforums.
I was never able to find the original again, it was a great example.
I had to rewrite all Class** files and remove that crash.
The crash is here btw:
Code:
void DrawRectangle(int nSurface, int X, int Y, int W, int H, int nRed, int nGreen, int nBlue)

Take a look at calling conventions, that's the way to fix it.
"stdcall cdecl fastcall thiscall"

Also, as a injector you might want to edit Tibia.exe using ollydbg and add LoadDLL function there.

Last edited:
This reminds me a lot of petitcoeur's code that he posted at tpforums.
I was never able to find the original again, it was a great example.
I had to rewrite all Class** files and remove that crash.
The crash is here btw:
Code:
void DrawRectangle(int nSurface, int X, int Y, int W, int H, int nRed, int nGreen, int nBlue)

Take a look at calling conventions, that's the way to fix it.
"stdcall cdecl fastcall thiscall"

Also, as a injector you might want to edit Tibia.exe using ollydbg and add LoadDLL function there.

Another really easy way to modify the Tibia.exe to load a custom DLL is using IIDKing

You shall not cheat or necronia stuff will ban you xDD
Now seriously: I will check this out when Im home. I suggest you to lookup this message and change some stuff there.

Im looking for it too. Wanna learn something about dll injections. Im working with C# but this shall be helpful

Back